Sunday, February 27, 2011

Waitin' for spring

Yesterday Scott and I went out to a local park to try out his new battery pack he got for his flash. He asked me if I would mind being the model for the day so he could try it out (which I'd have to say I don't work well on the other side of the camera, so now I would like to thank all of my models for their amazing work, I now know how hard it is to be you, you are all amazing!!)

Scott was wearing an old baseball shirt of his and before we left he said "This shirt makes me want to play baseball!!" I told him I had my mitt in my car and he smiled at me and went to his closet to find his mitt.

We didn't play catch long because it was getting dark and we were both getting cold (and Scott's cold was starting to kick in) so we decided to quit and pack up.

The whole time we were there, I couldn't wait for spring so we'd have nice weather to shoot in and play some summertime baseball!!

Day 57
February 26

"Waitin' for Spring"



No comments:

Post a Comment