Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Towers of Radiance

As part of this 365 my goal is to expand my portfolio. Do things I've never done before, break the boundaries, and take pictures I normally wouldn't take. I think over the last month I have experienced so many new things! I've done self portraits, boudoir, and semi-nude session, as well as taking pictures with a whole new take from my normal style of photography.
For those of you who like my older style, don't worry, it's still there. But I am pushing myself to do better, see more in every photo, and cross that line of the known and my level of comfort.

I think that this photo does just that. It's something I wouldn't normally photograph or even notice, but I did it, and I love it!

Here is my photo for:
Day 32
February 1


No comments:

Post a Comment