Monday, February 21, 2011

Steam punk session with Trish

What an amazing day!!

I met Tricia on the first day of my second semester freshman year and from the first day I was amazed by her life stories, personality, and beauty. She is one of my favorite teachers I have ever had and she is even more amazing outside of the classroom.

She had asked me if I would do some pictures of her for a 'Steam punk' conference she is going to and showed me some pictures of what she was looking for. I had no idea what steam punk was so I had to do some research. I knew it would be something completely different from what I normally do but I was so ready! I think both of us were like little kids waiting for Santa to come!

We thought it was supposed to snow today but we got lucky and just got some clouds, but the lighting was perfect! Although it was cold and windy it was an amazing day for me. Trish and I ended up spending about 4 hours trying different outfits, locations, and poses and I loved every second of it!! I even got some new locations for future shoots! =)

She was such a beautiful model to photograph and I didn't want it to end. She was so cooperative and ready to do whatever! Thanks Trish for the amazing day!

Here are a few photos from our session. And I should tell you that selecting favorites for this session was extremely hard, I just wanted to post them all!!






Don't worry, the gun was not loaded.






And last but no least

Day 51
February 20

"Steam Punk"


1 comment: