Thursday, February 10, 2011

Boudoir shoot with Lauren

Oh my gosh I love boudoir shoots!!

A few weeks back I did a boudoir shoot with a friend for fun to build up my portfolio and get some more experience. My roommate also offered to do a session with me and I was so excited to be able to do another shoot! I had so much fun the first time that I couldn't wait to do another one!
We did Lauren's shoot in our dorm room so space was limited and I'd have to say it made it very interesting. There were times I was pushed as far up to the wall as I could go and had my head turned sideways so I could get the shot. But I got some good smiles out of Lauren while I did it!

We had such a great session and I got so many great shots it was so hard to pick a favorite.
But here is today's picture and I will have some others up soon!

Day 40
February 9

A Pair of Heels


No comments:

Post a Comment