Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fail to be prompt = photoshoot =)

Talk about a change of plans!

My roommate is doing a two week long performance and she invited my boyfriend and I to it over a month ago. We decided last week what day we wanted to go with our friends. Since I am a student, my friends and I all got free tickets but I had to pay for Scott's ticket. The performance started at 2 and we were planning on getting there around 1:45 but were running a little late. We picked up Rachael on our way and walked into the door at 2:05 and the ladies at the door told us the performance had already started and we couldn't go today and would have to go to another showing. Talk about depressing!
We walked outside of the building and stared at each other and said "Welp, what are we going to do now?!" It was a gorgeous day outside for the second week of February with a whopping 65 degrees! So leave it to two photographers to turn a fail to show up early into a great photo shoot with a friend. We spend about an hour and a half walking around a part of campus taking pictures of Rachael.

I just loved her green eyes with her green shirt!

Day 44
February 13

"Green"


No comments:

Post a Comment