Friday, February 18, 2011

Believe

A few months ago my friend and I got bracelets from the Buckle and all the proceeds went to charity. The bracelet is a leather band that wraps around your wrist and on it are words like "Give back", "Speak Kindness", "Forgive" and many others.

When I first got the bracelet I would often look at it like it was giving me words of advice. I wear it so much now that it's at the point where I don't even look at the words on it anymore. I just put it on and go on with my day. Today part of it broke in the middle of my graphic design class. I was having a rough time in class with my project and I was starting to lose faith in myself. The first word I looked at when it broke was "believe", like it was talking to me.

I tend to lose faith in myself sometimes when I feel like no one else is there to support me. I know I still have so many people helping me out and looking out for me but there are those times that I feel like I'm fighting for myself, alone. I've realized that all I have to do is believe in them to be there because I know they are there, I'm just letting myself think they aren't. When really, they've been there all along.

Day 48
February 17

"Believe"


No comments:

Post a Comment