Saturday, February 19, 2011

Long boarding adventures

I think spring is about a month early this year. I don't remember it being this nice in February. Maybe it has been this nice but I just don't remember it! The last few months have been so busy for me that when I didn't have anything to do yesterday afternoon, I didn't know what to do with myself! So what better to do than take pictures outside in this beautiful weather??

Craig and I had met up back in November to do a long boarding session but we didn't meet up until later in the afternoon so we didn't have much time before the sunset. So yesterday I asked Craig if he was up for a redo session!

We met up on campus and spent almost an hour trying out different shots and messing around. Here are a few shots from our session





And Rachael came along to watch!

Craig's friend Ryan came along too and has been boarding for a while but hasn't done much sliding so he stole Craig's gloves and tried it a few times.

Sometimes you have to fall a few times.....
(sorry Ryan, I just had to put it up!)


Rachael trying out the board
And last but not least

Day 49
February 18

"Slide"


No comments:

Post a Comment