Monday, February 28, 2011

My nephew is a Jedi!

So you're telling me that this little guy is six now??? (And yes, this is one of the first Images by Elizabeth pictures!) I feel so old!

My nephew is turning 6! I'm 20! But the most surprising thing of all, is that my six year old nephew is a jedi!! Joe LOVES star wars, and if you don't believe me, you can ask his parents how much he has watched it in the last few months! I think one of the first times Joe watched it my mom and I were babysitting him and it was on TV. My mom told Joe that his dad used to watch it all the time when he was little. Joe showed some interest in it but his favorite thing was trying to imitate Chewbacca (and I'd have to say it was pretty funny).

Since then, Joe has watched all the star wars, knows almost all the characters names, and for Christmas I think ALL of his toys were star wars!

Joe's mom asked me if we could meet up sometime to do a Star Wars themed birthday shoot and I was so excited! Joe's favorite person right now is Obi Wan Kenobi, so my mom and sister-in-law made him a jedi costume for our pictures.

Here are a few pictures from our session! Enjoy!



And of course we had to get some with Courtney too! Like always, she wasn't too cooperative when it came to picture time.




Day 59
February 28

"Jedi"


No comments:

Post a Comment