Monday, February 7, 2011

Suspense

First of all I am going to be a little boastful and pat myself on the back because it is only 4:30 and I already took my photo for the day, edited it, and posted it! WOOHOO!!

Second of all, on a more serious note, lets talk about this picture!
You know that moment before a big moment? ( I know that doesn't make much sense, so let me elaborate a little bit!) That 'moment' is the suspense you feel before a performance, a speech, a final exam, a first kiss; the times when it feels like time is standing still. It's such a short period of time yet it can feel like a million years. But what about the little moments? The times when we don't feel suspense? Does that mean there is none? Does time move at lightning speed? Can something as simple as a water drop have suspense? A big moment?

Well... Can it?

Day 38
February 7

'Suspense'



No comments:

Post a Comment