Thursday, January 6, 2011

The World's Greatest

Day 6
January 6

Today I started my day off with two of the most amazing people in the world- my two best friends. I moved into town at the start of my seventh grade year and started spending every single day with the two of them. They were the two who were always there for me no matter what and I know will continue to be there for me whenever I need them. After graduation we all parted our separate ways; moving on to a new stage of our life but never forgetting the ones close to home. Every time we come home we try to spend time together but over the past month of Christmas break we've hardly seen each other with our busy schedules.

We decided to meet up this morning for brunch at Village Inn and catch up. We finished our food and ended up sitting for another hour talking about school, family, boys, and life, knowing all to well that by the time we were done we'd all have to go our separate ways again as we get ready to start another semester at school.

I was hoping to photograph the two of them before we left but Kellsie had to leave soon after brunch to go to the hospital to get ready for her surgery tomorrow (hope it all goes well Kellsie!) So I asked Nichole if she'd do some pictures for me real quick, so we went to the park for a quick session.

So here it is, my photo of the day! One of the best friends any girl could ask for!

Nichole


1 comment:

  1. I love Nichole. But not as much as Nicholas does.

    ReplyDelete