Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kelly + Snow

Today my boyfriend, Scott, and I were planning on doing a photo shoot with one of his friends but because of the snow they had to cancel. About 20 minutes after we got that phone call, his friend Kelly called and asked if we wanted to do a photo shoot in the snow (one they've been trying to plan for a while now).

We picked Kelly up and headed to the park to do some snow shots. Scott has been photographing Kelly for almost five years now and you could tell that Kelly was used to the camera. She was an amazing model for us! She was up for anything and everything we asked her to do.

Here are a few shots from our day!


Of course Scott brought the Danbos along for the ride!







I took a picture of Kelly's eye to add to my eye collection

And last but not least my photo of the day!

Day 9
January 9

This is a shot I got while Kelly was looking at the pictures Scott took on his camera. I love the snow, her hair, her eyes, everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment