Thursday, January 27, 2011

Glance- Photoshoot with Lauren

If you haven't noticed, this week has been my portrait week. I've done boudoir, engagement, self portraits and everything in between. So for today I asked my roommate, Lauren, to do a quick photo shoot for me. We had been out earlier in the day and she was wearing her sunglasses, a zip up hoody, and had this 'on the go girl look'. I told her, "Let's go to the park...and bring your glasses!!" By the time we got to the park we had about 20-30 minutes before sunset to get some shots to we made it into a quick session.
I've photographed at this park in the spring and summer but I was so surprised to pull up and see the lake as a sheet of ice! It was nice to see a change of scenery!

Here are the shots I got. A little attitude, a little gangster, and a little sas!






And last but not least, My photo of the day!
Day 26
January 26

Glance

No comments:

Post a Comment