Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pharmacophobia

Two things to learn about me today
1- I HATE being sick. I know most people don't say "Ya know, I'd love to get a cold this week", but some people can handle it to a point. I turn into a whining machine! I'm constantly cold, I always feel like I need another 30 hours of sleep, I'm grumpy, I'm achy, I always want something cold to eat, then I get cold again so I have to have something warm again to warm me up, then my throat hurts again....it's a never ending cycle!! I told my roommate one time last year that I was going to ban the common cold! (Don't worry, I'm still working on it!)

2- I hate taking pills. Even on a good day, when I feel perfectly fine, I have to prep myself to take my daily vitamin because I hate taking pills so much. If there is a phobia of pills, I have it (and there is, I looked it up!). But even more than taking pills on a daily basis, I hate taking them when I'm sick. When I'm sick I feel like my throat is so swollen that I'd choke on a grain of rice, let alone a pill!


So today I grabbed my handful of pills and carefully evaluated them.

Day 11
January 11



No comments:

Post a Comment