Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Goodbye teens

Well the day has finally come; I am no longer a teenager!
Today I celebrated my 20th birthday so I decided to do a celebrating picture! Celebrating my birthday with me in this photo are my roommates Monica (left) and Lauren (right) and boyfriend, Scott (middle).

Besides the fact that I spent my birthday going back to classes for the first time in a month, it was a great day with some awesome people! I hung out with my roommates for the first time in four weeks, saw other friends I haven't seen in a while, killed my cold to the curb- temporarily.. (it's starting to come back to kick my butt now that the day is over!), had a nice dinner out with Scott, and took photos with friends! It was a great way to spend my 20th birthday!

Day 10
January 10

Goodbye Teens!


No comments:

Post a Comment