Saturday, January 15, 2011

NJC Women's basketball

Tonight I went to Nichole, my best friends, basketball game and decided to take my camera along to get some shots from the stands. It was just my luck today that the refs stood in my way the ENTIRE game. So unfortunately for me, I got a ton of pictures of black and white stripes. =(

So here are the shots I got from the game with little to no zebras =p
Enjoy!



And last but not least, my photo of the day for today.

After their victory the whole team gathered to get a cheer. Nichole led the cheer by saying "Whose house?" and the rest of the team would respond in "Our house!" But every time Nichole (#15) yelled it, she'd lift her leg up for a little extra umpf.

I showed Nichole this picture on my camera at the game and she told me to use it as my photo for today and I jokingly said yes but after I got home and edited it, I decided that I love it! It's after a long hard game, the whole team is gathered together, laughing, smiling, and happy. It's all perfect! So here it is!

Day 15
January 15

Victory


No comments:

Post a Comment