Monday, January 3, 2011

Adorable Ava

Ava is adorable! I'm just going to get that out of the way right off the bat!

Ava's grandmother had contacted me a few months ago saying she wanted pictures of her son Justin, as well as her soon-to-be-born granddaughter. Lets just say I've been waiting for this day since the moment I got the e-mail!

Ava was absolutely adorable. From the moment I got there she was trying to talk to me and tell me exactly how she felt! And by the end of the session she probably hated me because we had her naked half the session! In her eyes I'll probably be forever known as the lady who "made me suffer in the cold and had that big black flashing thing in my face the whole time!" But after looking at the pictures I didn't feel bad at all!

Talk about having too many pictures to choose from! Usually I can pick out my favorite pictures in a matter of minutes, but that sure wasn't the case tonight! I've spent the last three hours editing, and debating, and deciding, and then changing my mind again, then deciding, then changing my mind again. But now it's final! Here are some of my favorite pictures from my session with Ava today!
Enjoy!









The ENTIRE session, Ava was so interested in the light coming in the window. No matter how much we tried to get her attention, she would not look away from it. So finally we ended up having to move the dresser away from the wall so I could actually get pictures of her face instead of the back of her head!

So here is is, my photo of the day.
Day 3
January 3, 2011

Curious


1 comment: