Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pink and Three- Everything a three year old girl needs

If kids didn't grow up people would never feel old.
Every time I see an older relative or friend of my parents they always say "You're so big, I remember when you used to be yay big, you make me feel so old". I always used to think that they were just crazy, but now I'm starting to feel the same way, and I'm only 20!

My niece Courtney turned 3 today. And yes, I feel old. I still remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Heck, I remember the day her brother, Joe, was born and he's turning 6 in March!

Besides me feeling old, it's been great to watch Courtney grow up over the last three years. She has to be one of my favorite little kids to photograph and I can never get over her gorgeous blue eyes! Over the last few months she's been such a character. I always love the age when kids are talking enough to have a conversation with you. If there are two words that she has used most in the last few months they would have to be pink and three, as well as Latay (their puppy), and big girl bed (which she is now sleeping in and is SO excited about it!).

For her birthday this year she had a pink princess cake that my sister in-law made and i'd have to say it turned out great! Great job Steph!

So here is a picture of Courtney watching her dad light her three birthday candles.

Day 16
January 16


1 comment:

  1. Oh! My girlfriend Courtney!

    And you captured the essence of "three" in her eyes.

    ReplyDelete