Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Breathin' Easy

Today was just one of those days...
This semester I am taking intro to black and white photography (film) and we did an exercise last week and left our film up to dry over the weekend and we had to go pick up our film yesterday. Of course I was the last one in the class to go get my film from the drying room and the only one left wasn't mine... So I had to re-shoot my pictures this morning and of course nothing went like I planned and everything took longer than expected.
Once I finally got everything done I had a few minutes to eat some lunch before heading to my classes for the day. By the time class was done I was tired, overwhelmed, and hungry. I stopped to get some food to take to my dorm to eat. Once I got to my room I sat down and relaxed for the first time that day and let me tell you, it was amazing! While eating in our dark living room lit up by our tiny little lamp I couldn't help but think that the mood looked like a scene where someone should be reading a book. Since I had such a crazy day I decided I'd do just that! Oh, and take some pictures of myself while I was at it =)

Day 25
January 25


No comments:

Post a Comment