Thursday, December 2, 2010

Justin's senior pictures!

A few months back I did senior pictures with Brooklyn and during her session we also did some of her and her boyfriend Jacob. A month or so later I got an e-mail from Jacob's mom who loved the pictures and also wanted some senior pictures of Justin. Since I'm at school now it's been hard for me to meet up with clients. After a while of e-mail tag we finally decided to do pictures the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

I woke up in the morning to find out that it was 12 degrees outside with a freezing wind! I knew my session with Justin would be cold and miserable but if we made it quick we could get through it!

Justin only wanted pictures in a few outfits, (one being his uniform) so we tried out a few locations and I took as many pictures as possible in the shortest amount of time to get us out of the cold as quick as I could. I was wearing my winter coat and gloves and after about 30 minutes I was so cold I couldn't feel myself pushing the shutter button anymore!

Despite the cold I had a great session with Justin! Thanks Justin for taking on the cold for some great photos!
Ejnjoy!





This is probably my favorite picture from our session and I got it just by chance! Justin was talking to his brother as we were walking from one spot to another and he had his flag over his shoulder and I had to take a picture and I ended up loving it!

1 comment:

  1. We were both freezing the same day! I did my nephew Trent's pictures Wednesday Morning. We had the luxury of running in the house and warming up about every 3 minutes or so. It was COLD that day...and he wanted pictures in a short sleeve shirt. California kid.

    ReplyDelete