Thursday, December 2, 2010

The eyes project

For my final photo project, we are supposed to exhibit four photos that are related, of the same subject, same theme, same topic, whatever it may be. I spent hours trying to figure out what I wanted to do for my project. I thought of doing eyes in the beginning and tried thinking of more ideas but I kept coming back to it. My boyfriend had suggested the idea of eyes as well and I decided to stick to my guts and go with it. I wanted to go for the idea that eyes tell a story. They show a lot about a person without even knowing them. But even more than that, eyes tell age. I decided to use different age groups of people for my project to show the resemblance of eyes and age.

While working on this project I loved it so much I've decided to start an eye project. I was so amazed at the colors, shapes, and designs in peoples eyes! I only photographed five people and I want to turn that into 500! My short term goal is 100 eyes but I want to continue shooting beyond that!

Here are the photos I will be entering in the photo show at my school as well as the start to my 'Eyes project' Enjoy!








This last photo is a little different from the others but I can't get over Garrett's gaze in this photo! Also The colors in his eyes are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment