Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bina Family Photos

Talk about a flash back! Rachel had messaged me on facebook a couple weeks ago asking to meet up to do family pictures while they were home for Christmas. During our sessions I was thinking the whole time about the first time I photographed this family. Rachel and Spencer got married back in 2006 and it was my very first wedding I shot! I had helped my sister photograph Rachel and Spencer as they were taking the first step to starting their family and now they have two adorable kids!

Natalie was so adorable when we were starting pictures. We decided to go to our church to get some pictures with the Christmas decorations and while Rachel and Spencer were in the back talking to our priest, Natalie walked up to me as I was getting my camera out of my bag and watched me as I attached my lens, flash, and put a memory card and when I asked her if she was ready for pictures she smiled and said "YES!" She sat down right where I asked her and was ready to pose!

Here are a few pictures of the family!


Baby Jack!



After pictures at the church we decided to go to the town park to get some of the kids outside. Although it was too cold to get picture of baby Jack outside, I did get some shots of Natalie playing on the playground!



No comments:

Post a Comment