Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Photo session with Scott and Monica

My roommate Monica had asked my boyfriend, Scott, and I if we would be willing to do pictures of her to send to her boyfriend for Christmas since he is in Germany. Since I was spending Thanksgiving weekend in Denver for the wedding with my sister we figured it would be a perfect chance for all of us to meet up since Scott and Monica both live in the Denver area. We started out in the Highlands Ranch and ended up on the DU campus.

It was a blast spending the day with Scott and Monica as we traveled through the city trying to find places to stop and take pictures. Monica couldn't be a better model for us as Scott and I asked her to sit in a drain, sit in a field, jump across streams and hold still so we could use the bottom of a metal chair as a reflector!

Here are a few photos from our day! Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment