Monday, November 22, 2010

Fall pictures with Rachael

First of all, I'd just like to celebrate the fact that I'm actually blogging the same night that I took these photos! I don't even remember the last time I did that! It usually takes a few days, if not a few months to blog about my pictures!

Second of all, I decided that if I got a dollar for every picture I ever took of Rachael, I could be a very rich person! I've been doing pictures of Rachael for about five or six months and I'd have to say she's come a long way! Our first photo session it took her about 15-20 minutes to get warmed up to the camera but after a while she got used to it. Now I feel as though she's almost more comfortable with it than I am, and that's saying something!

Rachael had asked me to do fall pictures of her in the leaves about a month ago and between our class schedules, the weather, and the time change we just haven't had the chance to get them done. I was sitting at home today debating on what I wanted to do; work on my graphic design project or start making note cards for my economics test. So I decided to call Rachael and see if she wanted to do fall pictures at her house.

It was a lot colder outside than I had expected so we decided to do fall/bundled up photos in the leaves. Here are a few photos from our session! Enjoy!



After a while outside (and me not having any feelings in my hands) we decided to do some photos inside to stay warm! We went for a glamor style session by just using what lighting we had available in her room. These are probably some of my FAVORITE shots of her from today and may even be my favorites of all time!


And I just made a new watermark! What better way to start it off than with a great model!?

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love lightroom watermarks (v3 if you don't have it!) And...maybe Rachel should be paying you for at least making her comfortable in front of a camera...just think of the therapy you are providing for her future :) lol. Just kidding. They pictures look amazing and you can see her comfort with you behind the camera. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D oh my gosh these are amazing!!! You did a super fantabulous job!!! maybe i should start paying you! (maybe not... tee hee) but then again, maybe :) Anyway, these turned out GREAT! luve you!

    ReplyDelete