Saturday, November 13, 2010

Brother, sister, and puppy in the park

My brother and sister-in-law just got a new puppy, Latay, and when I saw pictures of her I asked if I could do pictures of the new puppy with the kids. I realized that I haven't done pictures of the kids since March!! I couldn't believe I'd gone almost 8 months without taking pictures of my two favorite little kids!

We decided to take them to the park and see what we could find and of course we had a little more troubles than we thought we would. Latay was too excited to sit and take pictures with the kids, Courtney didn't want to sit next to her big brother, and Joe just wanted to play on the playground. After a little bribing and some good paparazzi shots I got some good pictures of the kids.

Then when we were getting ready to leave my Stephanie realized that her keys had fallen out of her pocket, somewhere in the leaves that we had been playing in. So we had to take a 15 minute time out to try and find the keys buried in the leaves. Luckily we found them and decided it was time for us to go treat ourselves to some ice cream and head home. =)





By the time we were done Latay was so worn out she had to take a nap!



No comments:

Post a Comment