Monday, November 1, 2010

Brooklyn's Senior pictures

Again, I have fallen behind on my blog and I think it is now time to catch up on pictures from early September! So here it is!

Brooklyn had asked me to do her senior pictures almost a year ago when we were doing her older sister's senior pictures and even though I knew she wanted me to do them I was still so excited to do her pictures.

Brooklyn and I did a morning and evening session and tried out various locations and outfits and got so many great pictures! And of course once we got to the place that we were both looking forward to, I got a very bad bloody nose so we spent about 30 minutes wasting the best time of day for pictures!

Thanks Brooklyn for letting me do your senior pictures!

You can view more of the pictures from Brooklyn's session on my website at









No comments:

Post a Comment