Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Monica


I had a couple portrait sessions with Monica, one that was planned and one that was a random photo shoot that came out of a photo exercise she was helping me with for my photo class.

Our planned session was a photo I had one night as I was laying in bed about to fall asleep. Monica was sitting on her laptop talking to her boyfriend as the light of the screen lit up her face and I had an instant idea of doing that picture for my portrait project for my photography class.

Monica and her boyfriend have been dating for a year now and have been doing long distance the whole time. Just a few weeks ago Monica got the news that she would not be seeing him for a year because he is joining the army and will be in training for over a year.

The second session I did of Monica was a day she was helping me with a project for class and I had asked her to just do some simple running for me for some action shots. Once I finished those pictures I couldn't help it but take some more of her. Our 5 minute action pictures turned into a 30 minute portrait session.






No comments:

Post a Comment