Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A weekend at home

Last weekend I planned a trip back home where my only mission for the weekend was to 1) not work and 2) spend time with my family and I accomplished both of those! It seems like every time I go back home for the weekend I'm busy with friends and photo shoots and this that and the other. So last weekend was my time to relax and enjoy my family! It was opening weekend of pheasant season so a family friend was down for the weekend and we spent each night eating, staying warm, catching up, and of course playing with the kids!

When I took this picture I knew that my nephew was just shooting a foam nerf arrow at me but I have to admit, I was still pretty scared. When you give a five year old a bow and arrow, you never know what you're gonna get! Especially when the bow is too big for him!
Joe had to have our family friend, Ron, help him hold the bow while be pulled it back so he could shoot it.

You'd think with a family of two photographers they'd be used to the paparazzi but that is not true at all. Luckily with my new equipment I was able to sit across the room without them having a clue that I was getting a picture of them =)

My Dad

My brother Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment