Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Walk around Lake Arbor

Yesterday, Scott, his best friend Chris, and I went on a walk around a lake near Scott's house. We were keeping an eye on the skies because it looked like it could start pouring at any moment. Although it sprinkled a little bit, we got lucky to not have to run around the lake for dry cover in the car.

It was kind of a 'birdy' day for me. Of all the pictures I took during our walk, two of them were of a small family in a canoe on the lake and the rest of them were of all the various birds that we saw on our walk. Here are a couple shots!

This guy let me get within 8 feet away from him!



If anyone knows what kind of bird this is, let me know! I've never seen anything like it.


Day 143
May 23

"Reaching for a drink"


No comments:

Post a Comment