Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Afternoon shower

It's been pretty gloomy all day long so I've spent the whole day inside editing pictures. I've decided that being self employed and working from home has it's ups and downs.

The 'ups'
1- You can sleep in and not have to worry about your boss being upset
2- You can make your own schedule and do things when they're convenient for you, not your boss
3- You can take breaks whenever you want and for however long you want and no one is going to get upset!
4- You can go to work in your pajamas and not wear any make up and you can feel comfortable knowing you won't upset anyone!
5....I'm sure there are many more but I can't think of them yet!

The 'downs'
1- Although watching TV is a good way to make a little noise in the house so it's not too quiet, it is a really bad way to get things done! TLC is very bad at helping me get my pictures edited!
2- I like the fact that I can eat whenever I want and don't have to wait for my 'break', but the fact that there is a bag of Easter candy on the counter and a 'surgery goody basket' in the pantry is not good on my waist band!
3- Sitting on the computer all day in front of the TV does NOT help me get some exercise.

So today to make me feel like I wasn't COMPLETELY lazy, I decided to get out of the house for a while and take some pictures. When I looked outside I realized it was raining. I spent a few minutes outside but didn't want to stay out too long since the rain was coming down harder than I thought and my camera was starting to get a little too wet for my taste!


Day 138
May 18

"Afternoon Shower"


No comments:

Post a Comment