Monday, May 30, 2011

Beautiful women boudoir

On Friday I got the honor of doing boudoir pictures of an amazing woman. Over the past several months I have had the opportunity of learning so much about her and her life experiences and with every story and every talk I have with her I learn more about her, grow closer to her, and have so much more respect.

Towards the end of our session she told me thank you for doing this for her and because of me and this session she felt like a beautiful woman and was proud of her body. She hadn't even seen the pictures yet but she already felt great about them as well as herself. And that alone made me feel great about what I was doing!

As a boudoir photographer I want to make women feel amazing in their skin! I want them to know that they are beautiful, inside and out. Being beautiful is about being confident about the woman that you are. Paris Hilton said, "No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy"

Day 147
May 27

"Beautiful Woman"



No comments:

Post a Comment