Friday, May 13, 2011

New look!

Friends, Family, and fans! It has been a busy week so I apologize for the delayed post. I finished up all my classes for the semester last week and moved out of my dorm and into my new house! I also had surgery on Tuesday morning so I've been preparing and recovering from that, so needless to say the last week has been a pretty hectic one for me!! But the good news is that I have also been preparing the new look for Images by Elizabeth! Head on over to my website and check out the new look and feel free to let me know what you think! I've been so excited to introduce the new design!!


On to the pictures!
Every time I would walk to my dorm at night on my way from the gym or library, I would look at the shadows the chairs make on the ground. I always told myself I'd go to my dorm and grab my camera and take a picture but would never do it because I was afraid I was going to get mugged! So on Friday night, my last night in the dorms, I made my boyfriend come with me to take this picture!

Day 126
May 6

"Chairs"



No comments:

Post a Comment