Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Very delayed posts!

Fans!

No, I am not dead!
My sister called me yesterday to make sure I was OK because I haven't posted any pictures in a week and a half!
I apologize for the very delayed post in pictures. Between my trip to California and a busy week at school last weekend I haven't had much time to edit and post pictures. Although I've been taking them daily I haven't had much time to post them.
So here is the last week of photos! More will be up soon!



Scott turned 21 on Thursday!!

Day 83
March 24

"21"


I entered three photography pieces into the student show last week (and I find out tomorrow if they made it into the show or not) but it was the first time I framed and matted a picture of mine (besides a 4x6) and the feeling was amazing to be able to look at my pictures all pretty in their frame. I couldn't stop looking at them!!

Day 82
March 23

"Framed"


Day 81
March 22

"Organized"

A book I designed for my intro to visual communications class

Day 80
March 21

"Open"


Day 79
March 20

"Date Night"


I did a photo shoot with my sister and her boyfriend while I was in California and also got some some of her for her website.

Day 78
March 19

"Darcy + Steve"

Day 77
March 18

"Joelle"

Day 76
March 17

"Loyalty"


1 comment:

  1. :) I love that picture of Ava...Hopefully you win the contest w/ it!!!

    ReplyDelete