Monday, March 7, 2011

Five More Days

I admire my roommate!
Monica and her boyfriend have been together for close to a year and a half but for the last 4 or 5 months the only time she has been able to see him has been via skype from halfway around the world. Asher is living in Germany right now and in 5 days Monica will be getting on a plane to actually see him for the first time in almost 5 months.

I can't even tell you how many times I've felt selfish for even thinking about missing my boyfriend when it's been five days since I've seen him, let alone months!

Monica was laying on her bed today holding the bear her boyfriend got her just after she was telling me how excited she is to spend her spring break traveling around Germany and Rome! (And I thought California was a cool place to go for spring break!) You could see the excitement and anticipation on her face and I told her, don't move an inch....

Day 66
March 7

"Five more days"


No comments:

Post a Comment