Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jimmy Johns adventure

Yesterday was a crazy day for me. I started classes at 9 and once class was done I had to go to the darkroom to make prints for my assignment that was due by 6. I made sure to have the whole afternoon free so if I needed to, I could spend the whole afternoon in the darkroom, but I wasn't expecting to spend the WHOLE day there. I got to the lab around 11 and ended up leaving around 6:30. I was running on about 9 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours and all I wanted to do was eat, get and in bed, and watch a movie! By the time I got to my dorm the dining hall way closed and the last thing I wanted to do was go out driving to get my food. So I ordered Jimmy Johns!

I got a phone call from a guy who said, "Hi this is Jimmy Johns, I'm downstairs with Sydney's order" I told him, "my name isn't Sydney but I ordered Jimmy Johns" and he told me they must have gotten the wrong name so I grabbed my money and ran down the stairs. Right as I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw a girl grab a bag from the delivery guy and he walked out the door and all I could think was "She stole my food!!" I looked around the lobby to check if anyone else was there who could have my food and decided to go upstairs to get my phone.

I was in the elevator with the girl and looked at her bag and finally asked her "Did you get Jimmy Johns" and she said, "Nope I got Chinese!! =)" I thought to myself, crap, now I need to go back downstairs, but when I did he still wasn't there. I went BACK upstairs grabbed my phone and called him back and he said he went to the wrong dorm and he would be downstairs soon.

After our big run around I finally got my food and was so hungry I couldn't help but take a bite before taking my picture =)

Day 63
March 4

"The Turkey Tom"


No comments:

Post a Comment