Friday, March 11, 2011

Lunch with Leslie and Rylee

Today I met up with Leslie, one of the people I can thank for where I am today. I don't know how many times during my junior and senior year of high school I would have absolutely no motivation to do any more scholarships, projects, or homework and Leslie would be right there behind me pushing to do it all. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for her believing in me.

Since I've been at college I have been going through withdrawals without her there to push me through it. It seems like every time I'm in Peetz, Leslie isn't, and every time she's in Greeley, I'm either busy or out of town. This weekend is the 1A state basketball games right here on my campus so since Leslie's husband, Rick, was going to be reffing the games, she let me know that she would be in town this weekend. This morning she texted me and asked if I wanted to meet up with her and Rylee for lunch and I told her, "let me check my emails and shower real quick and I'll be ready!"

I met up Leslie and Rylee for lunch and even though it was just an hour I was so glad to see her again! The last two years have been weird without having her there to push me through the hard times but I know she's always there when I need her!

Thanks Leslie for lunch and thank you Rylee for being my lovely little model!

Day 69
March 10

Little Miss Rylee

1 comment:

  1. Libby, I am always here for you and if you need a kick in the pants or just an ear, I am never far away. You are an amazing photographer and an even more amazing young woman. Keep pushing yourself. You have grown so much with this 365 project. I love seeing your progress. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete