Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another day at the beach

Yesterday was another beach day for us and it was beautiful!

Rachael and I drove down to Laguna beach to lay out on the beach and it was a perfect day!! Not too hot, not too cold. Just right!

We laid out for a few hours before hitting the shops along the PCH before heading home.

Here are a few pictures from our day!




And nothing is more beautiful than a lovely palm tree in front of a beautiful California sunset!! GORGEOUS!


And last but not least!

Nina, my brothers Rottweiler, is about the ONLY dog I like. I haven't quite figured out why yet, especially since she has stolen 3 of my socks over the last four days, but she's just so darn cute!!

The other day as I was walking up the sidewalk, she was standing at the gate like she was protecting the house and I loved her silhouette against the house lights. So last night I decided to get a shot of it!

So here it is!

Day 73
March 14

"Watch Dog"


No comments:

Post a Comment