Sunday, March 6, 2011

Adventure to Gross Reservoir

In high school I always went on 'photo adventures' as I would drive around the country side searching for a new picture to add to my collection. Since I've been at college, I haven't done much photo adventuring. My boyfriend and I hung out with his best friend and I suggested when we were trying to figure out what we wanted to do I suggested we go on a photo adventure, but I didn't know what I wasn't prepared for the kind of adventure we were going on.

We drove into the mountains to a reservoir they had gone to before and when we got there we realized that it was a little windier and colder than we thought it was going to be. This is my time to admit that I'm not a huge fan of the dark, or I guess I should say, I'm scared of the things that could be hiding in the dark. The whole time we were outside I couldn't help but think of a bear coming up behind us and we wouldn't hear it because it was too windy!

After a bit of the boys playing with the ice on the edge of the reservoir, we set up our tripods and cameras for some nighttime photography!

So here's my shot!

Day 64
March 5

"Gross Reservoir"



No comments:

Post a Comment