Monday, December 31, 2012

Faces project comes to an end | 2012

A little over a year ago I decided to take on a project for 2012; 100 pictures of 100 different people in 365 days. Some days I would think that I would have no trouble reaching that goal, other days I was worried I would only make it to 50. But now as 2012 is coming to an end I can confidently say that I made it to my goal, and in some ways, beyond.

In the past 365 days I have photographed over 100 different people, taken close to 50,000 pictures, spent countless hours sitting in front of my computer sorting, editing, blogging, working on finances, and all the other fun things that come with being a business owner.

In the last year I have completed two semesters of college, put together a new business and website as a part of my senior show, put together a senior portfolio (and passed! woohoo). As well as studying countless hours for business tests, spending hours in dark rooms full of chemicals, working on group projects, putting on events for the Photography club, and just being a college student.

2012 took me so many places I never expected to go, but I am thankful for every opportunity I have had. This summer I had my first job that didn't involve a camera. Scott and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary in October, and no, there are not wedding bells in the future. Although, my big sister got engaged shortly after Christmas and I am so happy for her and I am looking forward to being in her wedding!

In May I will be graduating from UNC, but I am not sure where life will be taking after that. Here is to hoping that 2013 will bring great things for myself and Images by Elizabeth!


Here are a few of my final images to finish up the year!













Elizabeth Fehringer | www.imagesbyelizabeth.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment