Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Shelby | Greeley Portrait Photographer

The past few months I have done a lot of reminiscing about my times at here at UNC. The other day I was reminded about my times during freshman year in my Introduction to Spaceflight class (since that seemed to be the most useful class for my future.. plllbbbttt). I was a small town girl sitting in a room full of 150 strangers. I had a few friends in the class, but one day when they weren't there I found myself alone again. Shelby lived in the same dorm as me and as we walked home she talked to me as if we had known each other for years. She helped this small town girl to leave her feelings of an ant in a herd of elephants.

Shelby asked me to do some College-senior portraits and I felt so honored! Shelby is always smiling and I LOVE her laugh! And don't you just love her yellow coat?! Thanks for reminder of my freshman year Shelby! I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the semester and as you enter the "real world"!



















No comments:

Post a Comment