Thursday, February 21, 2013

When your roommate is a photographer.. | Greeley Portrait Photographer

This morning I woke up to the site of a snow covered ground and flakes in the air. I hurried to get ready and when my roommate came down a few minutes before we had to go to class, I begged her to spend just two minutes out in the snow for a picture. I LOVE taking pictures in the snow and the last three times I have attempted to do so, it quit snowing only moments before.

Luckily for me, she said yes =)



Late this afternoon I was sitting in my warm bed working on some homework (or at least trying to) when my roommate came in to tell me that their were HUGE flakes coming down now. I pried myself from my warm bed to check it out and immediately fell in love. Once again, I found myself asking her to brave the snow and cold again. Only this time we had more than two minutes and had 5 times as many flakes!

Check 'em out!












No comments:

Post a Comment