Monday, December 17, 2012

Time to catch up!

Oh my goodness has it been a long time since I have blogged! It has been a while, but I promise I have been doing great and wonderful things!

Last week I finished my second to last semester of my college career. For the past semester I have been taking 3, count them, three photography classes. The most photography classes I have taken in one semester up to this point is one. I had a great semester and was taking pictures constantly, which was awesome, but also took up a lot of my time. Hence the fact that I am blogging for the first time in two months!

For the past four months I have been spending countless hours in a dark room full of chemicals for my advanced black and white class. I have been working on a new website for my boudoir business, Simply Beautiful You, that I launched after Thanksgiving. I also spent a lot of time working with some awesome couples for my senior portfolio. 

In order to graduate with my major you are required to submit and present a senior portfolio as well as a senior show. I passed both! YAY!!! It was a lot of work and very stressful but I am so glad to have it done and not have to worry about it during my final semester at UNC.

I will have MANY updates coming in the next few days so stay tuned!!!

The pictures below are the 10 photographs that I submitted for my senior portfolio. I wish I could show you all the printed version in the physical portfolio, but unfortunately I can't send that over the internet.











No comments:

Post a Comment