Friday, December 28, 2012

Garrett | Greeley Portrait Photographer

Fans, meet Garrett! Garrett and I first met at a Boys Like Girls (BLG) concert my freshman year. Every year the school brings a band or two to play a concert for the students. My roommate and I, madly in love with BLG, got to the concert EXTRA early to get good spots. We ended up being in the very front, but because of security, we had to stay behind a white line on the floor about 5 feet from the stage. We spent a lot of time being shoved forward by all the excited college students just to have a security guard pushing us back into the crowd. There was a lot of name calling from some of the people behind us, but right next to us was Garrett behind jostled around by the crowd as well. Within a few days we had added each other on Facebook, and shortly after I learned that Garrett was a model.

Garrett and I were finally able to meet up to do a casual, winter themed shoot at the end of the semester. It was my first time working with a male model which turned out to be awesome!

Thanks Garrett for staying tough in the cold! 

Enjoy!








Elizabeth Fehringer | www.imagesbyelizabeth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment