Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers day photo shoot 5.13.12

Happy.  That is the one word that describes this photoshoot.  

Happy Mothers day! One of the few days of the year where my mother ever uses the excuse, "It's my day off", the other being her birthday.  When I was younger I always looked at mothers like it was an easy job, more of a joy, to be able to spend all day with me =).  Now I look at mothers and think of how amazingly strong they are! They go through so much and do so much for us, and growing up, my mother never complained about the work she had to do.  Happy Mothers day mom! Thank you for everything and sorry I couldn't spend the day with you!

Happy is one word that describes this family.  I met Ashley's mother about 2 years ago and she amazed me at how strong she was and how she looked at the world.  She is definitely a glass half full kinda woman!  I have seen Ashley a couple times in the past few years but today was the first time I was able to spend more than 15 minutes with her, and in that time I learned that she is so much like her mother.  She is always happy.  I loved watching her and Eric talk and laugh constantly.  There was never a dull moment!  And there is nothing like the smile on a mothers face when she looks at her baby.  There wasn't a doubt in my mind that baby Ezekiel isn't loved!




Ashley and Kayla grew up together and now they both have little boys growing up!  We got some shots of Kayla and her son Leo! He is such a cutie!



Leo loves his vacuum. He vacuumed the sidewalk, the grass, the dirt, and even the tree!















Happy Mothers day Ashley and Kayla! Thank you for letting me spend this day with you and your families.  You are both amazing women and when I look at these pictures, I see one thing.  Happy.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth- you are FANTASTIC! Thank you for the kind words and sharing your incredible talent with me and my family. Love, Trish

    ReplyDelete