Thursday, May 10, 2012

Merida 4.6.12 {Glamour}

One of my last photo projects for the semester was to take glamour portraits in different scenarios.  When I thought of this project I knew that there was one model that would be perfect for this!

Merida was my freshman orientation leader and I would have never imagined that I would be photographing her for one of my projects, especially after she had already graduated from UNC!  Not only was Merida my orientation leader, but she is also best friends with a former UNC photo student (Kelsey Bigelow)!  Kelsey was my great assistant for this shoot.

Merida was a great model and Kelsey was a wonderful assistant!  I think that choosing them for this assignment was the best idea I had!

Here are a couple shots from our day!






No comments:

Post a Comment