Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finally time to update!

Man, has it been like a billion years since I have updated my blog!!  The past month has been crazy! But the good news is, I successfully finished my Junior year of college.  And now I am a senior!!! AH! It's crazy! I can't believe how fast the past few years have gone and I only have one year left of college before I am out in the big old world!

Speaking of big world, I received a phone call this afternoon and I will be starting my first job on monday, that doesn't require a camera! I am so excited for this new step in my life but a little sad about the fact that my camera will be in my hand a little less than I would like.  But this is the first step to big things!

And now, be prepared for updates on the shoots I have done in the past month (between homework, studying, and some much needed sleep!)

But first, I should probably let everyone know that in the past few months I have updated my website!  Head on over to www.imagesbyelizabeth.com to check it out!  

I also joined the smartphone world! Unfortunately I wasn't able to keep my same number in this transformation.  So if you have tried to reach me at my old number, I am very sorry, but my new number is 720.250.6067.

Now, time to see my lovely clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment