Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lauren and Spencer 4.5.12 {Couples}

Lauren, Spencer, and I decided to meet up one day after class for a photoshoot.  When I got there Lauren looked at me with a pouty lip and said that the cloudy weather didn't resemble their sunshine-y and bright love.  I told them we could try to shoot another day when the weather was more love-like, but we decided to try and overpower the weather anyways.

Lauren was my roommate my freshman year and my suite mate my sophomore year.  Lauren and Spencer have been together almost as long as I have known Lauren and through all this time they have stayed strong.  They laugh together more than any other couple I know and they are so cute together!

Here are a couple shots from our shoot before we decided to call it a day and go warm up! (and go talk myself out of getting a parking ticket!  I learned that day that there is one lot on campus that is monitored 24/7.  So glad we decided to leave when we did!)







No comments:

Post a Comment