Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nadine 5.19.12

Boy, has life been crazy!!

I am now working full time at the UNC Foundation and after work I spend my time editing photos.  I have been so busy with pictures lately that I haven't been doing a very good job at keeping my blog up to date!

This is the first weekend in AGES that I am not traveling or working, so what better time to blog than now!!

A few weeks ago I went home for a graduation and while I was home I was able to spend some time with my family.  Unfortunately my oldest brother and his family were out of town for most of the weekend so I wasn't able to spend much time with them, but I was able to go see my newest niece and spend some time with my brother and sister-in-law.

My niece has gotten to the age where she recognizes strangers (or Aunt Libby) and gets upset when they're around. She took some time to warm up to Scott and I (and our camera).  By the time we were ready to leave she was warmed up to us and upset that we were leaving!

Here are some shots that Scott and I got while we were visiting her!






No comments:

Post a Comment