Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ben + Jenna 5.26.12

Ben and Jenna are both UNC graduates (Ben just graduated a few weeks before their wedding, congrats Ben!) and I had seen them around campus many times but never really met them until they asked me to shoot their wedding.  I met Ben at a student senate meeting last semester and he said they were looking for a photographer for their wedding and wanted it to be a student.  I was so thrilled that they had asked me and was looking forward to see some familiar faces at their wedding!

Ben and Jenna got married at the Larimer County Justice Center surrounded by family and a few friends.  It was great to see such a small yet incredibly loving crowd surrounding them.  

Here are a couple shots from the day! 


















Photos by Elizabeth Fehringer and Scott Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment