Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lauren + Colton Engagements 5.27.12

Scott and I met up with Lauren and Colton in Estes park for their engagement shoot and I was worried that they would want to cancel because it was cold and windy, but they were troopers and stuck it out through the whole shoot! 

When we started our shoot it was a little chilly and overcast and about 10 minutes into the shoot it started snowing.  I was wearing three coats and my fingers were freezing, I couldn't imagine how cold Lauren and Colton were without any coats on.

When Lauren and I started talking about engagement photos, she said that she loved evening light, but when we started I was worried we wouldn't see any sun at all, let alone the evening light that her (and I) both love.  But, colorado was colorado, and by the end of the shoot we got the light that Lauren had wanted, and it was perfect!

Lauren is also a photographer and is amazing at seniors and children photos!  If you are in the southwest Kansas area, she will be calling that home after the wedding! Check out her website!
http://www.laurenchasephotography.com/

Scott and I had such a great time spending the day with Lauren and Colton and we can't wait for their wedding in August!















And just for kick and giggles, here is a picture of Scott and I in Rocky Mountain National Park


No comments:

Post a Comment