Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ryan + Jennifer

I met Ryan and Jennifer during their engagement shoot a few weeks ago. They told me that they were going to have a super small wedding with just a few family members there and when the day came, I felt like I was a member of their family! It was so awesome to be able to share their big day with them and feel so close to them and everyone at the wedding! After the ceremony and dance, which were at the Double Tree hotel in Colorado Springs, we made our way to the limo and around the city. For most weddings I am in my car trying to chase down the limo so I can beat them to their destination, but I was able to sit right next to Jen and Ryan in the limo and get some up close and personal shots!

Thank you Jen and Ryan for letting me be such a big part of your day. You two were awesome and so much fun to photograph! Here are a few photos from the day!





I'm a sucker for "The moment before the kiss" shots. That picture alone can tell so much about a couple and the story of their love! Here is Jen and Ryan's 'moment before' shot!



PS. If anyone wants to buy me some of this (^) wall paper, they'd be my favorite!!

And then we made our way to the Broadmoor, just after the rain! Gorgeous!!


Day 183
July 2

"Ryan + Jennifer"


No comments:

Post a Comment